Thursday, March 21, 2013

The word is "mud" . . . . . . 


Well, you have all heard men talk about "the one that got away" usually in reference to fish.  That is what I keep encountering in my photo opportunities.

Cari was curious what I would find for the topic of the week. This time, Dave actually found it for me.  We are driving down the road, I've got myself wrapped up in a game of some sort on my phone and he tell's me - "You missed the two horses playing in the mud"  ! ! ! !  WHAT ???

That is the topic of the week - go back I say, go back !!

Of course, the horses aren't playing in the mud any longer, but one is rolling on the ground to remove the mud 



Yes, folks it is mud!  Not much mud, but it is mud and a horse. That's an added bonus.  Since I have no children here to put in the photos, I have added one cute horse!




That is honest to goodness Texas mud.   Nothing fancy, no clever editing, just plain ole mud!


8 comments:

  1. I love your photos and your stories to go along with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That was nice of your hubby! Horses in mud. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - gotta love helpful hubbies. :-) Horses in mud...that would have been a sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL the best things are just walking around in fields by you. Remember the Cara Cara? And now mud wrestling horses? Awesome!
    And I love how you still got a shot of one of the horses on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they were mud wrestling. I think they were on opposite sides of the mud stomping it at each other.

      Delete
  5. I would have loved to see the horses. I love horses. And the horse mid roll shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was quite a site. These horses are on a road we travel quite often. Glad you enjoyed seeing them too.

      Delete
  6. I don't have a horse, and today, I would trade you that horse for my kids. Deal? (Kidding! Of course! Sort of...)

    Way to find a good muddy opportunity!

    ReplyDelete