Thursday, April 25, 2013

Did she say sky ??

OK,  I haven't been doing the blog thingy for Thursday lately.

With the theme "Sky"  and the beautiful photos I have this week, well, just have to share :

 Just a few hours after some really wild thunder storms.  I know, hard to believe, but true!

 How about a full moon to guide you home?
 Hard to decide which is prettier, the blue sky or the blue bonnets.
 Yep, God Blessed Texas and we do have clouds sometimes - - surrounded by blue of course!
And sometimes, there isn't even any wind to blow your hair-do all our of sorts.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I love your photos and commentary. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your continued words of encouragement Sarah!

      Delete
  2. YES! Big sky country! I'm glad you're back, too, Melanie. The full moon shot is my absolute favorite, but they are all beautiful. What a gorgeous place you live in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Micaela! So very true that God Blessed Texas ! Thankful to be back here to live.
    If my kids and grands were here with me it would be perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful pictures- all of them. I can't believe I've never seen a blue bonnet in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful and the fragrance is amazing! You have missed a blessing thus far. Come on over in April and check them out.

      Delete